Monday, April 30, 2012

Working on "baby time"

Jack-Jack is a great baby who sleeps and eats well! She is fitting in with our family rather easily and I'm feeling confident about getting back to work. 

I am not accepting new orders quite yet but I will be starting to work on an order I received a year and a half ago that needed to be put on hold due to the client's request. Once it gets closer to done I will open up the calendar for new orders, later this summer.

Thank you all for your patience over the last 6 months. I have been cleared with a clean bill of health and I only have to check all those numbers that have been ruling my life sporadically as opposed to multiple times everyday!

I'm excited about getting back behind my sewing machine but will be taking it slow as my schedule is set on "baby time" for now!

No comments: