Thursday, January 21, 2010

Teal Mermaid

This dress shipped out to NJ on Tuesday and will make it's debut this weekend.


I definitly earned my money on this one. It was much harder to redraft the off the shoulder pattern to on the shoulder than I expected. The when it all went together it was 4 inches too big!


After three tries it was finally the right size. Then I noticed as I attached the sleeve to the bodice that the trim was different! I bought the trim with the same SKU # but it had been changed at the original company. I checked all 3 of the stores in my area and they all had the "wrong" trim so I finished the dress off with it and don't think it will be noticeable. Unfortunately I can't control what stores carry or what manufacturing plants produce. I will always do whatever I can to make every dress look it's possible best!


1 comment:

HunDuddle Hussy said...

that is really really gorgeous!!!!!!!!!1


and he's right, all roads DO lead to rome.