Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Princess Beauty

This Beauty is headed out to New Jersey tomorrow. It was finished a week ahead of time because it was the project I had all the information and pieces for. The next two projects are bodice rebuilds and the bodices haven't quite made it to me yet. They are both on the way now and they will soon be sparkling like new! For now here's another thing that sparkles, the gems on the shoulder swag and head piece are really growing on me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
So what do you think, gems? Or no gems?

4 comments:

Jan said...

Wow! This reminds me of Belle's ballgown from Beauty and the Beast. Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

GEMS! GEMS! GEMS!! Okay, I want this one!

Tami said...

I really like the rouching in the skirt, I don't know if its a different fabric or a different way of doing it but I think it looks better.

Candace said...

AGain... you are ahhh-mazzzing!!! Wow! So super impressed!