Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Squeezing things in.

I got a phone call last Wednesday from a client in New York who needed a Rapunzel costume, this weekend! Luckily my schedule had an opening, I was using my "free time" to work on costumes for the school play. I fit them in and the dress went out today, overnight to make sure it arrives on time. I used a different set of fabrics on this dress and I even dyed part of them so they would be just what I wanted.
Photobucket
I need to figure out how to use my camera better, or maybe get a better camera! The first picture is with flash, the second without but neither shows just how great it looks in person.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
On a sad note I had a client send me a bodice that needed a zipper insert, also for this weekend, and it hasn't arrived. I'm not sure where to begin looking for a lost package and I feel terrible we don't know where it is!

No comments: